Product Administrator - 3 month fixed term contract
- North West England, None
- Date Added:
- 03 Jan 2015
- Job Description:
Title: Product Administrator - 3 month fixed term contract
Location: UK-North West England-Manchester
Job Number: ADM000121
Grow with us as a Product Data Administrator and PA in an exciting new role to provide support to the department for a minimum of 3 months. You will responsible for ensuring our product data is maintained to the highest standard, in accordance to standards and governances set for all Kellogg Products (Including Pringles). Also, you will provide PA support as required to the Director of Supply Chain Services
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
· Creating and completing all new product set up requests to standards, governances, KPIs and leadtimes to ensure robust data is maintained within the system.
· Maintaining clean product data within the systems and with local market contacts
· Ensuring data integrity across all markets
· Creating and maintaining accurate SOP's, and communicates changes effectively to key stakeholders to improve awareness of processes.
· Playing an active part in all team meetings by contributing pro-actively in any discussions or change programmes to ensure effective delivery of business objectives.
· Providing cover for the International Trade & Release Strategy Coordinator and the Product & Data Coordinator.
· Supporting the Director of Supply Chain Services as required with various administrative and operational requests
Qualifications: WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
· Numerate and computer literate with an analytical, logical approach to work with strong attention to detail
· Excellent communication skills at all levels
· High standards for yourself, with a desire, passion, and ambition to be the best.
· Approach all work with a customer focused, can-do mindset, and be able to handle your workload and know when to escalate concerns or opportunities to your manager
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
If you experience any difficulty when applying please contact email@example.com .
Please note that the closing date may be subject to change. We will interview suitable candidates as they apply, so please don’t hesitate to take this opportunity to submit your application as soon as possible.
If you would like to be immediately notified of new Kellogg's opportunities, please go to ‘Create or access my profile’ and complete the information required in the ‘Job Alerts’ section. You will then receive email alerts as soon as new jobs are advertised.
The Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.